- Website Designing
- Mobile App Services
- Digital Marketing
- Storage & Email
● www.cariboumedia.in or www.caribou.in is the corporate website of Caribou Media Private Limited (CMPL) ("Company") and has its registered office # 1-9-382/2/9, E.C Complex, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad-500062, INDIA. Corporate/Operational Address # 48 & 49, Wayside APT, Tirumala Hills, Puppalaguda, Manikonda, Hyderabad – 500089, INDIA. The Site contains only general information related to the wide array of online business solutions provided through our eminent portals in various verticals.
● We ensure that all the information contained in the Site is accurate and updated. However we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, suitability, quality, stability, completeness or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, products, solutions, images, graphics, videos or any other media files displayed on the Site for any purpose. Any information obtained through the Site is at your sole discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for all the consequences that may result.
● No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you, from or through the Site, shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits that arise out of, or in connection with, the use of the Site.
● The links existing on the Site are not under its control hence we neither represent / recommend any of them nor do we endorse the views / products / services. We are not responsible for any kind of precision and reliability of information / facts available on such websites.
● We make constant endeavours to keep the Site available and running smoothly however, we are not liable for any issues that may arise due to the technical issues / errors that may render the Site temporarily unavailable.
● Any and all use of this Site is subject to, and constitutes acknowledgment and acceptance of, the following Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). It is mandatory for all users of the website to have read carefully, fully understood and be in total agreement to the below mentioned Terms before they proceed to use the Site.
● The Company holds the right to change/modify the terms and conditions at any point of time with prior information in this regard to the concerned stakeholders.
● The Services are available only to those individuals, firms or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian laws. If you are not in acceptance of any of the contents mentioned in the Agreement, you may neither use any of the Services nor access the Site.
● The content of the Site is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without any prior notice or notification.
● The Site shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or otherwise or any other damages resulting from usage or inability to use the Services; violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users' manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may be in violation or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights or claims by any party that they are entitled to defence or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants; any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site; unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User; statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or any matters relating to Paid Services however arising, including negligence. We expressly exclude liability to the fullest extent as permitted by Law for any loss or damage caused to the usage of the Site.
● The Site/Company is the sole owner of all the rights to the Site and the Site Content. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and Site Content shall remain with the Site/Company, its affiliates or licensors of the Site Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Site are hereby reserved.
● Logo, icons and trademarks and services marks put on view on this website are solely owned by the Company and any personal or commercial use of the same is strictly prohibited. The unauthorized modification, copy, use or publication of the website may give rise to the claim for damages and legal action.
● The information provided by the user of CMPL shall be in accordance to the respective laws.
● The information/data provided by the user may be used by all divisions / sister concerns / ventures of the CMPL to carry out the purpose of the project, whereas in no case it shall be communicated/ transformed/spread to any company/third party or whatsoever for any other commercial usage without the written consent of the user.
● Updating/modification/deletion of user's data/ information shall be done on the written request of the user himself or his representative or his authorized person only.
● All the payments would be accepted on standard modes set by the Company.
● As we keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. We clearly mention here that paid amount would not be refund in circumstances.
● Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time, cannot serve a reason for refund or charge back.
● All payments for services have to be made in favour of "Caribou Media Pvt. Ltd." only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) for any services rendered by the Company and the portals owned and managed by it. You are hereby informed that under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any damage caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
● Any kind of legal dispute related to the Company would be dealt in only territory of Hyderabad. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at Hyderabad to the jurisdiction of courts located in Hyderabad only.
● The Company is not responsible for any dispute within the community members/users/visitors.